Under the Lights
What sets up to be a special evening game atmosphere, our Under the Lights games usually stand out on the schedule as one that our youth players really enjoy.
We put together some useful information to help make your Under the Lights experience is the best it can be.
What to bring
- Something to sit on, perhaps a comfy chair or blanket
- Snacks and something to drink
- Energy to cheer on your player and their team
- Volunteer spirit (see if the Coach(es) need any assistance
- Game Day Reversable Jersey
- Check the TeamSnap website/mobile app if you're the Home (Navy side) or the Away (Gold side) Team.
- Appropriate attire (weather dependent)
- Tennis shoes or rubber cleats (no metal ones)
- Water bottle
Games are held August through October. The Wisconsin weather can be unpredictable, so plan your attire accordingly.
One day you're in the sweltering heat, on another your shoes are wet from morning dew, and then you're enjoying crisp cool fall air.
Stay Connected With RFYFA
Contact Us / Subscribe
River Falls Youth Football Association
PO Box 132
River Falls, WI 54022