Our games are the highlight of the season! Our players are able to showcase their hard work from practice in front of their family and friends.
We put together some useful information to help make your game day experience the best it can be.
Games are held Saturdays at Meyer Middle School.
Game times are as follows:
- 1st and 2nd Grade teams play at 10:00 AM
- 3rd and 4th Grade teams play at 11:00 AM
- 5th and 6th Grade teams play at 12:00 PM.
On game day, fields have a flag/banner with their respective field number for ease of locating your game.
We do have special events that can take the place of normal Saturday games. One such event is our Under the Lights Games where teams get an opportunity to play on the turf field at River Falls High School. The youth players really enjoy this special evening game atmosphere playing under the lights.
Check our league calendar or the TeamSnap website or mobile app for event specifics as they are scheduled and announced.
What to bring
- Something to sit on, perhaps a comfy chair or blanket
- Snacks and something to drink
- Energy to cheer on your player and their team
- Volunteer spirit (see if the Coach(es) need any assistance
- Game Day Reversable Jersey
- Check the TeamSnap website/mobile app if you're the Home (Navy side) or the Away (Gold side) Team.
- Appropriate attire (weather dependent)
- Tennis shoes or rubber cleats (no metal ones)
- Water bottle
Games are held August through October. The Wisconsin weather can be unpredictable, so plan your attire accordingly.
One day you're in the sweltering heat, on another your shoes are wet from morning dew, and then you're enjoying crisp cool fall air.
Stay Connected With RFYFA
Contact Us / Subscribe
River Falls Youth Football Association
PO Box 132
River Falls, WI 54022